Get free advice on your energy bill
Worried about your household fuel bill? Get free, impartial advice in person or by phone with community energy company Ovesco’s team of Local Energy Champions
Millions of households continue to face steep energy bills. Although the Government has intervened with a two-year price cap, many people will still struggle to heat their homes this winter. National Energy Action estimates there are 6.5 million UK households in fuel poverty – a stark increase of 50% since April 2022.
To help local residents of Lewes, local community energy company OVESCO has a team of Energy Champions trained to offer free, impartial 1:1 advice and support – including:
- energy bill ‘health-checks’
- advice around switching energy providers
- checking eligibility for Warm Home discounts and benefits
- advice on reducing energy and improving efficiency around the home
- use of thermal camera to help identify where heat is being lost at home
- free home energy packs to help reduce heat loss and save energy.
The energy champions also hold regular drop-in sessions in venues in Lewes. Find dates and locations of upcoming sessions here.
Alternatively, you can contact the dedicated Energy Advice Hotline on 0800 458 9045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment, ask a question, arrange a group talk (or if you’d like to train and volunteer as an energy champion).