Could you be a Community Energy Champion?
With household energy bills rocketing, Ovesco is looking for more volunteers to help deliver its programme of impartial energy advice across Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven and Peacehaven. Could you spare a few hours a month to help? Ovesco’s Claire Walker explains more.
- Are you passionate about tackling climate change?
- Are you a people-person keen to support local communities?
- Could you spare a few hours a month?
Ovesco is currently delivering free, impartial energy advice across Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven and Peacehaven. Through a series of local drop-in sessions, community events and a dedicated hotline, our energy champions play a pivotal role in supporting local residents and communities to help combat fuel poverty and reduce domestic energy consumption. Services provided by our Community Energy Champions include:
- Helping householders understand their energy bills
- Seeing if people qualify for discounts or financial support.
- Exploring ways homes can cut their energy costs.
So would you like to train to become an energy champion? We provide free training and ongoing support and are always looking for like-minded people to join us!
If you are interested in finding out more, please email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org